Mom asked me to come down and ask all of you to continue to pray for her fever. It is back up to almost 102 again this evening. I could tell as soon I came back over here that she is not feeling well. Well, come to find out, she ran a fever all last night. Now, it was not the time or place to scold mom for not telling us, but the nurse let the cat out of the bag. The nurse also told us she (mom) didn't want to worry us.
She really has to strictly breath into this thing 10 times an hour. There is some concern about this continued fever, but nothing a few prayers can't fix?! Right?! They called the doctor and they just gave her some medicine. I hope she has a restful night.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Leslie, my prayers are with you. I will be sure to say a good long prayer for you tonight just before going to bed. Wishing you happy thoughts and a strong Body!
Hi--I will be praying about Leslie's fever and about the epidural removal tomorrow.
The girls are excited that Grace is coming here tomorrow. They had a fun day with her and Madison at the pool today. Take care!
Love, Donna
Wanted to let you know that all the Hunter family are praying for you. May God keep giving you all strength. Christian Love Mary & Rick
Hi Guys!! We are thinking about you constantly. Cookie and Patsy are here and we have been checking the blog hourly. Lots of prayers coming from our house tonight and always! We love you!! Todd, Amy, Cookie and Patsy!!
Hi Val....(Amy B. here) Just hope you are hanging in there. Andrew is staying here tonight with Marcus. They went to the pool some this evening and are having a good time. If you need to talk, I'll be up, and if I'm not....I'll wake up! Give your mom and kiss and hug from all of us here....prayers are with you all. Amy, Todd, Marcus, Andrew, Derek, Luke
(Andrew didn't read the post....so he doesn't know about the fever)
Good Morning!! We hope to have good news regarding the fever!!!! Tell Aunt Les I miss my morning updates. She has been my morning ritual since I have been home with Alex....coffee too of course. Keep us updated, I check hourly to find out the latest. Love to you all! Jodi
Good morning--Grace made it here this morning and they all have their bathing suits on already! It's only 9:30 and still chilly out (for swimming anyway!). They got on Webkinz first thing when she got here! How does she have $11,000+ dollars?!! WOW! Hannah just HAD to get that $2000 pool, so her account needs rebuilt a little!
Hope the morning is going well...keeping you all in my prayers!
Love, Donna
Hey Ya'All,
Just sittin here waitig to hear how Les's night was.Sure miss ya!!!I'm flying home later this afternoon. I know everything will be great cause Leslie knows where her strength is!:)Love ya all, Aunt Patsy
Hey Val, make sure she does the spirometry as much as they say, that will help to keep her from getting pneumonia.
Rox
We continue to think and pray for your Mom and your family for health and strength. I would ask her nurse if it is possible to move her to a room by a window. Hopefully there is a big window to stop at when she takes her walks
If there is anything we can do let us know. I feel like I am not being a good neighbor.
Rox
Les,I need to begin by letting you know you are and have been in my thoughts and prayers none stop!!! The family as well,Mike,Chad,Val and Mom and Dad.With the passing of my Dad's brother inlaw and Momma's brother I have been with them.They also send Love and many prayers your way!!! Momma is a bit overwhelmed with memories,laughter, tears etc.and is needing Hugs and comforting.I'm sure you can all relate to this right now!!!!!!!!!! Les, A comment Val made on your blog can best describe how I fill.You are my HERO as well,I am so blessed to have you in my life.Take care and know that you never leave my thoughts and Prayers. Much Love,Robin xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment