Mike & I had a wonderful morning! The weather stayed nice until we returned to the hotel. Everything went really smooth and we met nice people during the testing process.
Surgery report time is 7am Wednesday. Surgery should begin between 8:30 & 9am. I'm feeling really good and strong.
Family is on their way...arriving 5 and 8:30 tonight. Chad flies in at 7am Wednesday.
We will check back tonight.
love to all...Mike & Les
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Leslie!
Just a quick note to let you know that you and your family are still strong in our prayers! At bedtime prayers I request the boys pray for my friend Leslie - they are so cute about it! Will be thinking about you tomorrow morning! Remember God is with you!
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
God Bless,
Angie Bennett
Be Strong tomorrow Grandma, remember I have been through surgery and I know your recovery will be easy like mine was. I miss calling you at night, so when you are able to call me from your room, make sure you do. I'll be thinking about you alot. Love, Andrew
Good luck! Our prayers are with you!
To Leslie and family
Please know that the Coffman Family will be praying for you. We will pray that you and your family stay positive, supportive and encouraged through this time together. What a wonderful loving family you have and how proud you must be for all of their love and support. You are special and loved by all of us. Know that God will be holding your hand through all of this.
With love
Greg, Jenny, Elle, Carson & Greyson
Hello Leslie
We are currently on vacation at the beach but I had to get on my lap top and see how things are going for you. I see surgery is tomorrow morning, so I will say a prayer for you tonight before bed and keep you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow and the many days ahead as you recover. Be strong! God Bless!
The Laaper's
Angie, Pat, Lily, Alec and Maggie
Post a Comment