Okay, quick evening update....obviously the epideral has saved the day.
Mom's in a tiny bit of pain, but nothing like earlier. She walked 5 laps this afternoon and is going to walk again tonight. (she is taking your advice nurse Krista) We are fully loaded for the morning for our 2nd go around of removing the epideral, we have......her cd's and headphones, pictures of the grandkids, Janelle and Jason's card (which sings "I feel good....na na na na na na") and she "knows" what to expect. We are READY this time!
I just read her today's comments and I have to tell you Michelle, I didn't even get out Cort and Conner and she started to cry (again)! She REALLY misses her kids. Those comments always hit her soft spot from all of the kids ....matt,lucas, taylor, victoria,and whoever else I missed. thanks for all the comments! It makes me think I am not just talking to myself here!
Andrew,Madison and Grace.....Grandma LOVED the photo you emailed,we thought the flowers in the garden were beautiful....she thinks you have grown and your outfits matched....so good job daddy! XOXOXO
Well, Grandma just treated me to dinner--and I am going to go back over to the hospital now!
Talk to you in the morning......be sending some strength for all of us around 8:30-9:30
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment