Mike and I had a wonderful day in Cleveland. The drive was beautiful and the weather was perfect.
They were running late in Molecular Imaging where I had my scan so Dr. Desai didn't have my results when I saw him at 2:30 (appointment was supposed to be at 1:15). He felt good sending me home. He liked my blood work and was happy to hear the spasms and back pain were gone. He said usually these procedures fail in the first 3 weeks...mine seems to be doing good.
I was at Valerie's today and Mike got the call from the Clinic. The scan was normal.
They don't need me back until April!
I'm still trying to absorb it. Lots of emotion tonight.
There are no words to thank everyone for your love and support...family, friends, co-workers, church, community, young and old, near and far.
May God bless you as you have blessed my life.
love to all...
Leslie
"Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever!" 2 Peter 3:18
Amen!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome! Glad to hear your God news Leslie!
GO BUCKS (since our Tribe didn't make it :(
Angie Bennett
WONDERFUL!! What a wonderful news and a even precious day!! As Mom would say.........this is cause for a "PRAISE THE LORD"....and yes it is......PRAISE THE LORD!! I just knew this day would come! I knew it,I knew it. This just proves how truly "Blessed" you really are. Just fills my heart with joy!! Maybe for a good celebration Mike can get you a nice ice-cream cake from the DQ...heheh ;) OH I cant wait to get home and get something from the DQ. We have no DQ here :( Just Sonic.
May God continue to Bless you and your family.
BIG HUGS, BIG HUGS
Teresa ;)
What wonderful news!!!!! So glad to hear all is well!!!
Post a Comment