Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Eve....

Matt and Val had to work so the kids came to my house for the day! Everyone that came to my house on Christmas Eve had to ice sugar cookies!!Grace did a beautiful Christmas stocking cookie
Andrew would ice an entire plate of cookies then sprinkle them all at one time! He's so smart!
Madison loved mixing her colors. This was a colorful snowman!
hmmmm...Chad seems to be eating all the cookies he is icing!! Keri had a wonderful icing technique....no icing down the sides of her cookies!!
At Grandpa and Grandma Hood's Keri and Mike are waiting for presents!
Madison is showing Logan her new dog from Gma and Gpa Hood. It's just what she wanted!
Chad and Mike hanging out on the garage couch
Valerie and Tayler
I don't know what happened to this close up of Ida and Mike...I must have done something wrong!
We were almost late for Christmas Eve Candlelight Service because of the euchre game!
Chad and Keri ready to get into pajamas and wait for Santa! I have more Christmas Eve pictures from niece Heidi and Valerie but I haven't downloaded them yet. Watch for more Christmas Eve pictures! I'm on a roll today!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Seeing the first picture of Grace with the cookie brought back memories of when I was her age. Every year we helped grandma cutout, bake, ice and decorate about 13-15 dozen cookies. Unfortunately she has passed and that tradition didn't carry on. I do miss those times with my grandma.
Valerie (B)