Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Love & Laughter in the Lobby...

Hey y'all as my Aunt Patsy (from NC) says!

This is Valerie! My Dad's sisters (Patsy and Cookie), Mom, Dad, Matt and I are sitting in the lobby lounge at the Cleveland Clinic Guest House looking through old photo albumns that Dad brought. I am trying to talk Mom into staying up all night, since she has 6 weeks to rest.

Mom seems at peace tonight, she seems ready to get this dang surgery over with! Okay, see she would have typed that way more gracefully. There have been some tears, lots of laughing, and we feel all the prayers and support from all of you, it will feel like you are all in the waiting room with us. We will keep the blog updated as quickly as we can. We expect the surgery to be over around 1 or 2 hopefully.

I have to Gracie a "shout out" on here for her 12" catfish she caught tonight at Gma Sally's! I can't wait to see the pictures Grace!

Talk to you all tomorrow..... I need to listen to this Camden Story! (Hi Todd and Amy)

1 comment:

Todd and Amy said...

Hello from the Brown's! We are thinking of you and know you are all anxious to get this over with. You and your family are in our prayers. We will be waiting to hear from Val tomorrow. Let us know if there is anything that we can do on this end. Good night!

PS- Tell Grace that I drove all the way to Canada and didn't catch anything that nice!