Saturday, June 23, 2007

Still Smiling....

Mom just woke up today more prepared! She has been off the epideral for 4 hours and just walked 2 laps. That makes like 9 for today. They also took her off her iv, and all that other stuff I told you was coming out earlier! We are all getting to bed early tonight-- and I feel like we will come back in the morning to see her still smiling! Talk to you all tomorrow. She said she will miss going to church so much tomorrow......I might sing her a few hymns to make her think she is there.....HECK, we have Gma! Thank goodness she can sing better than me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, I couldnt get to the computer fast enough this morning to see if your fever broke....THANK GOD!! Mom and I talked about you last night on the phone..Only good things...There are no bad things to talk about you..lol. But here she was asking me what was going on with you. Cause she hasnt had much time to get on her computer. So I had to fill her in. I will have to give her a call tonight just to see if she has a update on you. Mom says it is funny that she hears what is going on in Frazeysburg all the way from Louisiana. lol. Hope you and Mike and Val and all the rest of the family get much needed rest. May your heart be happy and body be strong.......Teresa (Barnhard) Denman

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie, I have been reading your progress and we are so happy that everything is going good, and your fever finally broke. I have been keeping Marshall informed, he keeps asking when will you be back? He loves you so much. You all have been in our prayers, take care, and please don't hesitate if you need anything when you get home, I will help you Amy Tignor and family

Anonymous said...

Mama "RockStar" Les:

I have been keeping up with your blog and checking on you daily. You are a Rockstar (Val your not so bad yourself) Just wanted to let ya'll know that I am thinking of you often and praying for you. Keep being the ROCKSTAR that you are.

BREELEIGH