Hello family & friends...
Mike and I got to guesthouse around 10pm. It was hard to leave the house and I cried a bit in the driveway. The drive here was an easy one. We are heading back to our room where I have to drink a quart of water before going to bed!
We will head to the Crile Building at 7:30am Tuesday. I'm not sure what the test will be. We'll check back into the blog tomorrow afternoon. Maybe we will have a surgery time to give you.
Debbie, thanks for the phone call this afternoon. We are praying for your nephew. He sounds like a wonderful man.
We'll talk to you tomorrow.
love, Mike & Les
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, Mom, I think I fixed your "comments" so people do not have to sign in. We will see. This is a test.
I am just going to press "Other" under identity
It worked! Okay, I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier!
Anyway....Good Morning!
I hope you two had a great evening and I certainly hope the front desk was a little nicer this round!
It is pretty strange not to call you this morning Mom....hard to break old habits! haha Maybe I will just leave a bunch of messages on your answering machine. Well, call us when you have a surgery time. I am working till 1:00 and then we will be at the house packing the kids up for Gma Sally's. Love you guys...see you soon.
Post a Comment