I woke up to an extremely loud Bee Gees YouTube concert in my living room this morning. Mike already had one cup of coffee and a bowl of oats & he had weighed in and he was HAPPY!!! I came down the stairs and he said in his happy voice..."Are you going to weigh in?" Hmmmm....I knew he must have had another very good number. I don't know...what was YOUR number? He said..."Ahhh, maybe I shouldn't tell you....I don't want you to be discouraged." JUST TELL ME ALREADY! He's down 2 more pounds....13 pounds!
So I went into the scale...removed anything that weighed more than air..and stepped on. It said -1.5 pounds. I'm okay with that! I have lost a total of 5.5 pounds in 6 days. I'm happy with that and I can see & HEAR how happy HE is with his number!
Heading to Rock the Arts in Coshocton. The granddaughters are dancing at 11 then I am bringing them home for the night and all day tomorrow. I've tried to pre plan all their snacks and meals and I have my lean and green meals planned for both days. Hoping my new order comes soon...I'm out of soup and I really like the soup.
Okay...I'm running late. Spent too much time on facebook this morning. Grace will be waiting by the door. Val said she has been ready since 7am! She should have been here partying with Grandpa Mike and the Bee Gees!!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment