skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Leslie's Life....to be continued
Monday, May 4, 2009
Skinny Dipping
Granddog, Ripley, enjoying her new swimming pool in Cary, North Carolina!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Leslie & Mike
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(51)
▼
May
(34)
Missing: Perk
Morning blog has been postponed until later...
Commentary
Golf Widow...
Go....part 2
On Your Mark..Get Set...GO!
Monday already?
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Blessed....with a capital B
Yesterday & Today
Painful Goodbye.....Danny is gone!
Hurtful Headache
New Driver!
Tuesday Tired...
Zippidy Doo da.....my oh my what a wonderful day!
Monday...back on the program!
Happy Mother's Day....
Diet Day 14!!!
The Village People
Diet Day 13 AND 2 year Cancer Scans
Doctor Grandma!
First Job
Diet day 10...early morning
Skinny Dipping
Finish Line
8:05am Marathon update
Ready for the Race
Feeling a little blue
Losing momentum...
Good Luck Valerie!
Bee Gees Concert
He's Dancing!
I will not be discouraged...I will not be discoura...
Diet Day 6.....Ouch!
►
April
(17)
►
2008
(87)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(26)
►
2007
(109)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(36)
About Me
Leslie Bebout
My children started the blog to keep in touch with everyone during my kidney cancer surgery. I kept it going as a way to keep in touch with family and friends. I think I'm really boring but people seem to like visiting my simple, small town life.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment