Yesterday was Mother's Day and we went out to eat....to Subway! The sandwich took me off my diet program with the bread but kept me on program with the caleries...in fact...it was less caleries than some of my meal plans!
I got online before going and found the veggie and turkey breast subs had the lowest caleries.(290) I went with the 6 inch turkey breast sub on 9 grain whole wheat bun with lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion and no condiments. Had unsweetened ice tea and enjoyed it all very much!
I am back on program this morning and Mike is on 1000 calerie diet. Sent oatmeal packet and tomato soup with him today. We found all bran crackers yesterday...18 crackers only 130 caleries. I sent 10 for his soup. I also sent a few 100 calerie snacks, celery sticks and pickle wedges for free snacks...no caleries. He will come home to eat lean and green with me! Scallops tonight!
Spent the morning in church with Dad & Mom. Chad called from North Carolina. He is happy and doing great. Val is happy and doing great! Soooooo....that makes me happy and doing great! It was a perfect Mother's Day!
Today is sis in law, Patsy's, birthday! Haaaappy Birthday to YOU...Haaaappy Birthday to YOU....Haaaappy Birthday Dear Paaaaatsy....Haaaappy Birthday to YOU!!!! She always hits one year ahead of me and lets me know how it is before I get there!!!! Have a great one Sweetie!!! Hope Raleigh is all sunshiny and beautiful for your birthday!!! (Can't believe Nicole & Manuel's 1 year anniversary is coming up...that year went fast!!!) What a fun wedding and reception!!
Have a great Monday!
Today's devotion...
"One who trusts in the Lord is secure." Proverbs 29:25
There is no greater gift we can give God than our trust, and there is nothing more liberating than to do that in prayer.We are invited to bring our lives, our families, our hopes, and our dreams and lay them as a gift before our Father, believing he can be trusted with everything we treasure most. Your Heavenly Father waits with open arms to hold your treasures. There is no safer place in heaven or on earth. (A Grand New Day Daily Devotional)
Wow!! Bring on the week....I'm ready!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment