Had a fabulous morning at Rock the Arts in Coshocton...wonderful exhibits and loved watching the girls dance. Spent some extra time there getting henna tatoos then off to WalMart to get a few groceries and to eat my meal replacements which I had in a lunch bag in the car. I should have brought at least 2 in the festival with me along with a water and energy drink...I had oatmeal at 8:30 then nothing until 1!! Way too long for nothing to eat or drink.
Mike has been helping a friend move and mowing yards. He is burning tons of caleries so I am expecting big numbers from him tomorrow. How many caleries did I burn leaning on a cart up and down 10 or 11 aisles? (lol...not very many) Grace wants to take a walk and I promised I would in 15 minutes. My heart isn't in it....I really feel tired this afternoon. First time since starting the program that I feel tired.
Val called. They made it to Cincinnati. She said it is "CRAZY & CROWDED." Her run starts at 6:30 in the morning...13.1 miles.
Have a wonderful evening. I'm trying to talk the girls into pj's and watching "Marley & Me" and they are NOT excited about watching that movie because "they know the dog dies." Grace is close to changing her mind since I told her it probably isn't true. Actually somebody told me it IS a true story but please don't tell Grace or Madison. I would really like to see it!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment