Wow...I am tired this morning and for no good reason.
Just put on my tennis shoes and going to start moving and make some coffee. Litter box needs scooped...missed yesterday so double poop to scoop.
Scallops for dinner last night were good...still don't look like Rachael Ray's but I will keep trying.
Worried about Melissa on Dancing with Stars. I liked her dances but those judges really frustrated me with their comments. I know Cowboy Ty should go but he must have a great following to still be there. I love Shaun too and she had a great night with judges. It will be interesting to see results.
Tuesdays are big tv for me....Biggest Loser, American Idol, Real Housewives of NY and Dancing with Stars. Biggest Loser finale tonight. I don't have a favorite out of finalists....just enjoy the show. I have a hard time getting over the mom that sent her daughter home. ..don't want her to win. Shame on her....
Praying my new order of TSFL food comes today! First order should have been for a month but Mike did it with me so it lasted 2 weeks...pickins are slim and only have drinks left. Anytime I heard a truck or car yesterday I ran to door like a child hoping to see a big box on my porch! Drinks are great but 5 times a day are a little much....making me a bit antsy!! I did slip and eat a fudge round last night it was either that or a cat!
I'm better today! New day...new attitude! I haven't read my devotion yet! Just a minute...I will be right back!
It's a good one....
"O give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever." Psalm 107:1
A heart of gratitude leads us down many avenues that enhance personal growth and teach us to celebrate life just as it is, without balloons, streamers, confetti and horns blowing.
(Luci Swindoll...A Grand New Day Daily Devotional)
I will celebrate life today without Fudge Rounds!
Have a Terrific Tuesday....
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment