Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Diet day 10...early morning

Wow....I was tired last night. It was a busy day and by the time I ate and started watching Dancing with the Stars (Favs are Melissa and Shaun) I was struggling to stay awake. I didn't hear Mike get up this morning so he packed his own food...hope he didn't forget anything...and I slept until 6:08! My first little person arrives at 6:30...that was close! Hate starting my day without a shower but it was a quick face wash and teeth brushed then out to get bed rolls ready!

Yesterday ended well...I didn't drink all my water. I will do better today.

I really wanted to try salmon for the first time today but Grace has a school choir concert this evening and I'm not sure it is something I can make ahead. I need to have Mike's meal ready for him to reheat since I won't be here when he gets home. Downloaded some recipes yesterday. Mike isn't very excited about salmon. He said he had it once and didn't really enjoy it...I'd better have a back up ready on salmon day. He loves those turkey burgers in lettuce wraps! I think he would eat those everyday! Maybe I will make those tonight...that would be an easy warm up.

Val posted video on facebook of the girls dancing at the Rock the Arts Festival at the school last Saturday. Many dancers were missing and tap dances had to be done in jazz shoes on the gym floor but it was fun. They did nearly all of their dances in one hour...which is amazing when you think about costumes changes. Madison lost her hairpiece in one dance....if it had been Grace there would have been #*@ to pay! Scary thought..... I was so THANKFUL that Val stayed to do all the costumes and hair. She left for Cincinnati as soon as they were done!

I got a message yesterday that my cancer scans are scheduled for this Friday and they are all being done at Good Sam. They said I needed to pick up "mediscan"(not sure of spelling) at any registration desk. Can anyone tell me what that is and do I need to get it before I go for my scans? I guess I can call back down and ask.

So....I don't feel at all hungry this morning. I think Mike told me he lost another pound...15 for him. I'm not weighing today.....not in a weighing mood. Getting up an hour late has knocked me out of whack. I need to read devotions and pray and do something with this wild hair!!

No comments: