Anyone who knows me, knows that Tuesday is my jam packed tv night. The headache won last night. It was terrible and I am moving around this morning very tenderly because I can just barely still feel it.
I try not to take pain medication....they are processed through my kidney, which, can sometimes be a dangerous thing. I use relaxation, heat, soaking baths and sleep.
It was the right side of my face that hurt and I think is was a sinus headache...whatever it was...it was hurtful.
So, I am fast forwarding through all the shows this morning. Helen won Biggest Loser...not my choice...I can't get over her sending her beautiful daughter home so she could continue on the show. Cowboy Ty went home from Dancing with Stars...that's good...he is so nice but the others are better dancers. American Idol...I think the judges are setting up Adam to win(Judges choice songs for Danny & Kris were not good songs)...I'm not an Adam fan...he was already a performer when he came on the show...unfair advantage...cheering for underdogs Danny and Kris. Wow...I'm pretty judgmental! Where's my warm heart this morning!!
Son in Law, Matt, called last night to tell me Andrew DROVE around Coshocton with him in the BIG truck. He said he did great....needs practice on keeping in the center of the lane but did a fine job. I thanked him for calling me AFTER the drive was over. I'm not sold on the big pick up truck. I guess it's a guy thing. I do love the inside...it is pretty plush for a pick up truck! I still can't believe my grandson is driving!
Diet went good yesterday. I didn't drink enough water....will do better today. We had baked pork chops for dinner with cucumber & tomato salad and steamed cauliflower. My favorite...orange roughy today. I was supposed to exercise yesterday but headache was too intense....will do better today. I need to get motivated to do it in the mornings....wish I liked exercise. I KNOW it is crucial to good health.
Devotion this morning was good. It's about using our God given gifts...
"As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God." 1Peter 4:10
....Perhaps you are a talented musician, jewelry designer, poet, tender caregiver, teacher, photographer, seamstress, hairdresser, inspired letter writer, or decorator. The list is limitless when it comes to all the ways art can be expressed. Patsy Clairmont (Grand New Day Daily Devotional)
Be kind to each other today....that's a gift we can all use!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment